Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All the flowers from my garden

The new year is galloping by already. I am taking a 12 week class at KES for people over 50 wanting to start their own business. I am hoping to put James and my art work on more of a business-like footing.
I'm also still looking at things to create other than birdhouses. I plan to experiment in jewelry but meantime here are some of the tea cozies I've been knitting. The body is knit on a round loom, and the flowers are crocheted. They are in acrylic and are hand washable: dry flat.
Dusty rose rose on avocado and pale green cozy. Fits 4 - 6 cup pot. $25.00 + shipping and handling. Teapot not included.
Royal blue w variegated blue tea cozy with daffodil. Fits 4 - 6 cup pot. $25.00 + shipping and handling. Teapot not included.

Teal blue w turquoise and a coral rose. Fits 4 - 6 cup pot. $25.00 + shipping and handling. Teapot not included. SOLD
Light green w variegated beige cozy, burnt orange rose. Fits 4 - 6 cup pot. $25.00 + shipping and handling. Teapot not included.
Variegated beige and pale avocado tea cozy with daffodil.  Fits 4 - 6 cup pot. $25.00 + shipping and handling. Teapot not included.

No comments: