Friday, February 03, 2006


So, in Eastern Canada and the United States I understand the groundhog didn't see his shadow, but here I fear he did.
The sun was wonderful though. We've had so much gray we'll take what we get.
I've signed up for a series of "Fat Quarter Fenzy" quilting classes just to get the juices going again. Since I bought my new Janome - and all the appropriate feet - last fall I've only managed to sew one square for a quilt for a friend with cancer( It's the one above. The center piece is a block print James made) and to mend, so this should get me going again.
Betty came over and we did a grand furniture move. I directed while she and James "yoe-heaved", and now the computer room is much improved but the sewing room is in absolute grid lock, and the hall is full of apple boxes of books, a bunch of which go to the library for their spring garden sale.

No comments: